As health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, companies are being forced to pursue creative solutions to curb their climbing expenses.
Did You Know?
- For each 1% increase in Body Mass Index, it costs an employer an additional $120 to insure that individual per year.
- In 2001, the average annual premium paid per employee was $5000. 95% of this was spent on diagnosis and pharmaceutical drugs.
- Each smoker costs an employer $3,856 per year in healthcare and lost productivity.
- For employees who exercise at least 1-2 times per week they typically cost $350 less to insure per year.
- For each dollar invested in corporate wellness, an average of a 300-600% return on your money can be expected within a 2-5 year period.
For companies with corporate wellness programs, it has been proven that they achieve a:
- 28% reduction in sick leave
- 26% reduction in use of healthcare benefits
- 30% reduction in work comp claims
These numbers mean bottom-line savings for you and your company.
We are pleased to offer a cost-effective and efficient solution for enhancing the health and morale of your company's employees, while significantly lowering your healthcare expenditures.